To post discounts on Campus Discounts, you need to join and create a page for your business.
- New to Campus Discounts? Join and post in campuses of your choice in one easy step.
- Have you registered but not created a page? Log in, click on your profile picture on the top right, select 'My Pages', click create and fill in your business details. Then click on the black arrow icon, select manage and click 'Post Discount’ and add your product details.
- Have you already registered and created a business page? Log in, click on your profile picture on the top right, select 'My Pages' to access your business page, click the black arrow icon, select manage and click 'Post Discount’ and follow up by adding your product details.
If you have forgotten your account details click forgot password link at the bottom of every page to reset your password and log in.
When posting a discount, you will need to indicate:
- Discount title. Choose a clear title that will appeal to users.
- Description and terms. Here, give details about your discount. The first 140 characters are displayed in user feeds, make them count!
- Image. Upload an image of your product offer. This should be less than 4mb. You can move the scroll bar to adjust the image.
- If you have an ecommerce site, you have the option of adding a direct link to the product you are posting.
- The price before and after your discount. Just type the numbers with no currency symbols, commas or decimals. The percentage save is displayed once you type these prices.
- Product category. Select a category for your discount, displayed as a hashtag. Categories are groups into which products and services are sorted. Click on select category and type or scroll for a category that best fits.
- Select campus. Each time you post, you can tag up to 3 campuses. Your discount is visible to students within a 10kms radius of each selected campus location, including nearby campuses.
Ready to boost your sales? Post discounts today!
Editing a Discount
Need to edit your already posted discount? No problem. Click on the black arrow icon next to the discount title. Select manage and choose edit to change the discount image, details or tagged campuses.
Get to see the number of comments, likes, recommendations and shares a discount has gathered. Also compare your discount against your competitors', see how other discounts in the same product category are performing.